If you choose to disable cookies, you will still be able to use our website. However, you may have limited access to some of the pages and some services may be less easy for you to use.
Cookies that we use within this site:
- MS-AZ-ADA and ARRAffinity is used by Azure Apps and is essential to keep a user session on the same server
- _RequestVerificationToken_ is essential for anti forgery token
- ASP.NET_SessionId is essential for various parts of the website to function properly, this cookie is deleted when you close your browser
Usage and analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs. We collect this information in a way that does not identify you and the data is not shared with anybody else.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
- __ga helps us count how many people visit the website by tracking if you have visited before
- __gat manages the rate at which page view requests are made
- __gid registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.