Health and prevention
View general information about coronavirus including physical distancing and stay at home advice.
If you live in Aberdeenshire and have a visual impairment, you can request a lanyard which helps indicate if you struggle with physical distancing or wearing face masks. The Visual Impairment Team can be contacted on 01467 536700.
If you require assistance with accessing prescriptions, we advise you contact your pharmacy first to discuss local arrangements.
You are not alone, if you, or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse and needs help, support is available. Call Scotland’s Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0800 027 1234 or visit safer.scot. If you feel someone is in immediate danger call 999.
Free, confidential and non-judgemental, specialist service to anyone who have experienced domestic abuse.
If you know or suspect that an adult is being harmed.
If you are worried about a child or young person’s safety.
Free sanitary products
Find out how you can get access to free sanitary products supply from your local council.
Translations and guides
- General information – British Sign Language
- General information in Lithuanian (pdf 91.8KB)
- General information in Latvia (pdf 91KB)
- General information in Polish (pdf 96.3KB)
- General information in Romanian (pdf 91KB)
- Guide to domestic abuse assistance (pdf KB)
- Guide to domestic abuse assistance in Arabic (pdf KB)