Health and prevention
View general information about coronavirus including physical distancing and stay at home advice.
Counselling and support services to adults, young people and children experiencing difficulties.
If you know or suspect that an adult is being harmed.
If you are worried about a child or young person’s safety.
You are not alone, if you, or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse and needs help, support is available. Call Scotland’s Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0800 027 1234 or visit safer.scot. If you feel someone is in immediate danger call 999.
Free, confidential and non-judgemental, specialist service to anyone who have experienced domestic abuse.
Free sanitary products
Find out how you can get access to free sanitary products supply from your local council.
Translations and guides
- General information – British Sign Language
- General information in Lithuanian (pdf 91.8KB)
- General information in Latvia (pdf 91KB)
- General information in Polish (pdf 96.3KB)
- General information in Romanian (pdf 91KB)
- Guide to domestic abuse assistance (pdf KB)
- Guide to domestic abuse assistance in Arabic (pdf KB)
If you require assistance with accessing prescriptions, we advise you contact your pharmacy first to discuss local arrangements.